Thursday, September 3, 2009

breakfast in bed

i opened my eyes nearly forgetting where i am. as i gaze sleepily to the one lying beside me, a surge of memories started to fill my inner being; memories of what has transpired the night before.

sensing that i'm awake, i felt him move beneath my arms. slowly, he turned to his side and faced me, his lips curving into a smile. i held out my hand, my fingers tracing his strong jawline.

a beautiful boy, indeed. i thought to myself. many will cry over you.

and just then, my hand started moving elsewhere.


***

the guy is slowly becoming a constant companion, a provider of sorts. however, it was cleared already from the start, no emotional investments whatsoever, lest he wants his girl to find out.

10 comments:

  1. What can I say, we're just humans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to wake up with somebody. thats special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe sweetness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parang hindi ka na wholesome. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm... sarap gumising sa umaga nang ganito. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ika nga ni Tristan, "This is a Tristanly thing you wrote." BWHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ay lav et! ang linis linis ko! hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @joel gusto ata maging adverb ng john stanley... ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ang dumi etchoz!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmmffff. tristan's ryt... d ka na ata wholesome ha... haha..


    pinoypoz, however, is also ryt when he said, "haylaveeet..."

    wahahaha

    ReplyDelete