Monday, March 22, 2010

oops, i did it again

last night was one of my best sex ever.

in fact, i can still feel a slight tinge of pain in my pelvic area with all that pounding i did in the kitchen counter top, in the sofa, in the bathroom, in the floor, in the dining table, in the bed, and in the terrace overlooking crowne plaza.

it was the culmination of a two-week-long drought that saw me engaging with a few meet-ups and escaping at the right time.

this is what happens when partner goes away without telling me where he's gone, not answering my calls and not replying to any of my messages.

doing it without any remorse, i say stan has resurfaced.

9 comments:

  1. tsk tsk tsk stan...

    tsk tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you dude. Once, I played the game you're now playing.

    Question is, would you be satisfied playing such naughty, naughty game... Or you deserve something more meaningful than what you have right now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andumi dumi. I lurve it. Haha.

    Congratulations, Today.

    Love lots,

    Yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  4. "this is what happens when partner goes away without telling me where he's gone, not answering my calls and not replying to any of my messages."

    and getting the best sex last night made things right and better.

    Hehe. Nakialam daw ba ako.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ganu? LOL.. soon jan lang ung ryt one

    ReplyDelete
  6. @engel: tsk tsk tsk ka din! hahaha!

    @galen: we'll soon find out.

    @tristan: cheynkyu. =)

    @iuri: no it did'nt make things better. but i felt better after doing the deed.

    @popoy: oh well.

    @ternie: tseh! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :(

    don't worry ako lang yata ganito ang reaction

    ReplyDelete