this is the first time in six years that i'm not working on my birthday. now, i have all the time in the world to do what i do best - shop.
come to think of it, lately i've been juggling my time between work and gym, with the former taking the bigger share. aside from saturday's party, i haven't gone out in a while, not even to shop for a few things. i find it ironic considering that i'm just a skip away from a big mall.
and so today i'm free to go out and pursue my penchant for buying things that i don't really need. i have to be much more cautious this time though since i just shelled out more than sixty thousand bucks last weekend. but then again, it's my birthday so i'll just worry later.
now here's my shopping list:
- a new pair of sunglasses (and not those oakleys. gee, they look ridiculous!)
- a new pair of flip flops (hopefully, just one pair.)
- a pair of yellow sneakers (preferably, those chuck taylors.)
- a leather messenger bag (i want that kenneth cole.)
- a new wristwatch (that technomarine is really to die for.)
- a dock speaker for my iphone (i might settle for sennheiser.)
there. i am estimating the damage at around thirty to forty thousand bucks. pucha, wise spending na 'yan ha!
one more thing. just this morning, i have decided i want a new car, a two-seater top-down sports car that's gonna be zoom's little bro.
oh well, a guy can always dream.