Monday, April 12, 2010

memorable mizuno

top 5 reasons why i enjoyed the mizuno infinity run.

no. 5: it was my longest run so far at 15-kilometers which is actually a preparation for a half-marathon that i intend to join next month.

no. 4: the finisher shirt is nice although the line to the claiming area is quite long. good thing i was able to made singit without them noticing.

no. 3: while on the line, i got to talk... errrr, flirt with this uber-cute hunk runner/mountaineer whom i exchanged digits and facebook profiles with. he invited me to join their group at the north face run to be held in baguio two weeks from now. i said i'll think about it.

no. 2: i am targeting a 1.5 hour finish and my unofficial time is one hour and twenty-seven minutes.

no. 1: jason was there to see me run. a few minutes before race time, he sent me this text message - "galingan mo. love you."


of course, the hearty breakfast at conti's after made it all the more special.

4 comments:

  1. How anyone could run under this infernal heat escapes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i love you i love you pa that was so cheesy

    ReplyDelete