Friday, August 13, 2010

the day is almost over

i need a break.

for all this drama is taking a toll on me.

i hope it's the 23rd already.

one week in a foreign country will surely clear my mind and cleanse my spirit.

not to mention the hot boys.

yes, i'm looking forward to all that fun.

for that trip, i'll be leaving everything behind.

and do what i do best.

but first, i just had to get through this day.

only a little more and it will be over.

right, it's supposed to be our ninth month together.

3 comments:

  1. Reminds me of our fifth year anniversary. It was one of the gloomiest day of my life.

    Cheer up parekoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and it will be over soon. kaya mo yan. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sayang naman. i've seen you grow through this relationship.

    oh well. :(

    ReplyDelete