Wednesday, October 20, 2010

me, so far

oh dear, i really don't understand what's happening to me lately. i've been trying to come up with blog posts for the past few days and yet all i could boast of are a bunch of unfinished entries. most of the time, the idea comes instantly but it seems i'm having a little bit of difficulty sustaining the drive to write. maybe i'm losing it already, no? that or i am just too busy with my so-called life right now.

i would have wanted to write more about that day when jason decided to cook his pasta specialty for me. he made this wonderful carbonara that i ended up eating all by myself though he did manage to touch a spoonful after cooking. it was really a delight to my tastebuds but more than that, what i enjoyed more is watching him cook wearing only his red boxers. such a pretty, pretty sight. good thing it's all on video.

then there was this instance when we were about to sleep and he asked me if i wanted a massage. of course, who am i to say no, right? i was quite surprised since i didn't know he could do that. i stripped to my boxers while he went to the bathroom to get some lotion. who knew i was in for another surprise when he came back with nothing on. and so, that massage came with extra services on the side, all for free.

i would have wanted to rant about work, too. you see, october came and brought loads and loads of work for me. shutdowns are the busiest of seasons and what made this one more challenging is the fact that i have to report to work for 30 days straight. so for the mean time, no happy times for dear old john stan.

and zoom-zoom, yes, don't get me started with that little imp. oh, don't worry, he's all fine. it's just that he seemed to enjoy draining my bank account lately. from the annual insurance to the preventive maintenance, i spent more than 50,000 pesos already. and now, i have to replace all four tires if i still want to drive around accident-free. that's another 20k. great. just great.

i can't wait for october to end. come now sweet november and let the moolah start pouring!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. owwwww. extra service! ahihihi.

    kilig kilig talaga ako with your posts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, 'teh. All my blogposts require so much effort on my part these days. I guess that's what happens when one actually has a life outside our virtual spaces. Haha. Tek ker and pakisend naman ng video na yan. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a masseur and a chef. winning combo.
    ako din pasilip ng video

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makiki-clamour ako: post the video! Video! Video! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete