Friday, January 13, 2012

hush little baby | part 2


i don't want her having an abortion. that for me is not open to discussion. however, at the end of the day, that's not my decision to make.

and my friend is seriously considering it.

"tanggap mo pa rin ba ako kahit gaga ako?"

"if there's one friend who will understand you, ako 'yun."

i decided to come over to her house right then. i felt that she needed me at that very moment; needed me more than i could possibly imagine.

i found her on her bed, a few pieces of misoprostol scattered around.

"i can't take it. i'm afraid."

"then don't."

"anong gagawin ko? nahihiya ako."

"tell your family. siguro magagalit sila, magdadamdam. pero sa umpisa lang 'yan. they will understand. they have to understand."

"paano si (boyfriend's name)?"

"tell him. you owe it to him."

"iiwanan niya ko."

"hindi mo siya masisisi."


to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment