Friday, March 16, 2012

ready to run

i'd like to think that i'm really serious with my full marathon this coming sunday. in fact, early morning runs have been a part of my busy schedule.

pero dahil hindi nga kasi ko straight, i had some "serious" problems that an ordinary runner wouldn't normally have. these include, and i think one of, if not, the most important is

looking really good as i cross the finish line. charaught!

heniwey, here are my essentials on race day.


a. adidas king of the road singlet - tough choice, really, because i would have wanted to use my singapore marathon singlet. unfortunately, nagamit ko pala sa training run at nasa hamper pa rin.

b. the north face flight series "pututoy" short

c. cep compression socks

d. adidas visors

e. nathan two-bottle hydration belt

f. my dream marathon race bib

at syempre, my running shoes. hindi ko nga lang pwedeng ipatong sa bed ko.

at this point, i believe my body is ready for the beating. i just have to condition my mind. 'yun pala ang pinakamahirap.

but this is it. wala ng atrasan.

3 comments: