Tuesday, July 24, 2012

On my mind, inside the bus, one rainy afternoon

Baguio is such a nice and romantic place... to get your heart broken.

***

Karma is really such a bitch. Imagine making me suffer for almost three years.

***

I don't know what is true anymore. It seems every memory is tarnished already.

***

Funny. I know I can move on from this but I don't know where to start.

***

What's even more funny is that I actually cried.

***

Is he worthy of another chance?

***

It was not a perfect relationship but it works for us. Or so i thought.

***

Too much thinking. Sakit sa ulo!

5 comments:

  1. Hala what happened? how are you? itulog mo muna yan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John Stan, you can always look for another one.

    But he will never be the one you lost.

    Should you wish to go back or go forward is entirely up to the thought of gaining him back or losing him.

    You weren't at the TLY partey in BED...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magiging ok ka rin. Lahat ng sugat maghihilom sa tamang panahon. Ingat ka palagi M****n.

    ReplyDelete